ochrona ryb na łowisku specjalnym
1. The able size of a fish is the length from the tip of the head to the furthest end of the tail fin.
2. The following dimensions and biological recovery periods of the fish on the SPECIAL FISHING GROUND:
- perch up to 18 cm and over 35 cm;
- pike up to 55 cm and over 70 cm January 1st – April 30th;
- tench up to 25 cm – zander up to 50 cm January 1st – May 31st;
- whitefish up to 35 cm October 15th – December 31st;
- vendace up to 25 cm October 1st – December 31st;
- catfish up to 90 cm November 1st – June 30th;
- eel up to 50 cm June 15th – July 15th;
- rudd up to 15 cm
limity ilościowe na łowisku specjalnym
QUANTITY LIMITS ON THE SPECIAL FISHING GROUND
- Pike 1 pc.
- Perch 5 pcs.
- Zander, pike 2 pcs.
- total Catfish – 1 pc.
- Eel – 2 pcs.
- Tench – 3 pcs.
- Carp – 2 pcs.